In 2014 we offer music lovers classical concert performances through the Waterford Concert Series (our 20th year!) and extra concerts including our Old School House Rocks series.
And classical pieces are not the only music to fill the auditorium. The Old School House Rocks concerts bring outstanding local musicians, indie rock, and enthusiastic audiences together in Waterford.
Subscribe to the 20th Waterford Concert Series and be treated to:
- Reserved seats at 5 exceptional concerts in the beautiful new Old School auditorium;
- Invitation to an exclusive subscriber reception where you will enjoy food and wine with the performers;
- Online newsletter about concerts, performers, musical insights and more;
- Invitations to special events.
All concert ticket holders are also offered a free, guided walking tour of the village at 2 p.m. before each concert. Please reserve a tour by 5 p.m. on the Friday before your concert by calling 540 882 3018, ext. 117.
Series subscriptions and individual tickets may be ordered by mail, phone, or online. Advance ticket purchase is recommended because seating is limited. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Single ticket prices vary by concert, as follows:
- March 2, Washington Soloists Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Vladimir Lande, with Xiayin Wang, pianist: $25 adult, $15 student
- April 13, Tempest Trio: $30 adult, $20 student
- June 1, Next Generation: $15 adult, $10 student
- October 19, J. Reilly Lewis and Member of the Washington Bach Consort: $25 adult, $15 student
- November 9, Daedalus Quartet: $25 adult, $15 student
Purchase tickets to individual concerts:
Reserve your seat for individual concerts by phone or online with a credit card.
Click the buttons above to purchase tickets. You also are welcome to phone us (540-882-3018, ext. 117) or mail in your order.
How do I receive my tickets?
Tickets purchased one week or more before the concert–by mail, phone, or online–will be mailed to you.
Tickets purchased one week or less before the concert will be held at the will-call table at the Old School Auditorium lobby.
If you purchase tickets online after 5 p.m. on the Friday before the concert, print out the receipt for your online ticket purchase and present it when you arrive at the beautiful new auditorium doors–which open at 3:30 prior to the 4 p.m. concerts.