In 2013 we offer music lovers classical concert performances through the Waterford Concert Series, and extra concerts including our Old School House Rocks series.
Subscribe to the 2013 Waterford Concert Series and be treated to:
- Reserved seats at six exceptional concerts in the beautiful new Old School auditorium;
- Invitation to an exclusive subscriber reception where you will enjoy food and wine with the performers;
- SPECIAL: Five concerts (April through November) for just $100–a savings of $25. Student subscriptions (ages 13 to 21) are just $50, and children 12 and under free;
- Online newsletter about concerts, performers, musical insights and more;
- Invitations to special events.
All concert ticket holders are also offered a free, guided walking tour of the village at 2 p.m. before each concert. Please reserve a tour by 5 p.m. on the Friday before your concert by calling 540 882 3018, ext. 117.
Series subscriptions and individual tickets may be ordered by mail, phone, or online. Advance ticket purchase is recommended because seating is limited. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Single ticket prices vary by concert, as follows:
- March 17, Domingo-Cafritz Young Artists: $25 adult, $15 student
- April 7, A Far Cry: $30 adult, $20 student
- April 20, OLD SCHOOL HOUSE ROCKS: Janet Emma Garbe, $15 (not part of the regular Concert Series)
- May 5, John O’Conor: $30 adult, $20 student
- June 2, Next Generation: $15 adult, $10 student
- October 20, Horszowski Trio: $25 adult, $15 student
- November 17, Gilbert & Sullivan Singers: $25 adult, $15 student
Reserve your seat for individual concerts by phone (540-882-3018, ext. 117) or online with a credit card before 5 p.m. on the Friday before the concert. After 5 p.m. on that day, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat, and pay when you arrive at the beautiful new auditorium doors–which open at 3:30 prior to the 4 p.m. concerts.
Click here to purchase subscriptions, single tickets, and to make a donation to the concert series. You also are welcome to phone us or mail in your orders.