Conferences & Meetings Rentals
WATERFORD OLD SCHOOL
The newly restored Waterford Old School with its brand new auditorium facility is ideal for conferences or quiet offsite meetings. Set in the Waterford National Historic Landmark, this lovely building can accommodate 200 or 20 in warm comfortable surroundings. Have a productive meeting, then arrange with the Waterford Foundation for a walking tour of this venerable old farm village set in Virginia’s beautiful Piedmont.
Rental for Auditorium and/or Classroom Building includes:
- ADA accessibility
- Heat/Air conditioning
- Warming kitchen with refrigeration
- 200 chairs available
- Commercial ice maker
- Internet connectivity
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Podium, Auditorium ONLY
- Approved vendor list (AV equipment, caterers, etc)
Auditorium (44 x 44) – Seated at 60 or 72 inch tables, 160; Seated theater style, 200
- Stage (20 x 28) – Appropriate for speaker(s) and panels
- Roofed Terrace (20 x 60) – Additional seating, gathering, or refreshments
- Large Foyer (16 x 46) – Welcome guests, gathering, refreshments
$500/day; $100/hour with 3-hour minimum; $50/hour for a nonprofit organization
Board Room with oval board room table seats 20 – 25
Classroom – theater seating for 60
JOHN WESLEY CHURCH
$150/hour with 3-hour minimum. $500 for a full day; $50/hour for a nonprofit organization
- Church sanctuary, double aisle, wooden pews
- Seated in Sanctuary pews, 125 people (25 more if chairs provided)
- Downstairs: 125 people; seated at tables, 75 people
- Air conditioning and heat available
- Some parking in Bond Street Meadow if dry (Old School otherwise)
- No water available. Portable toilets required.
- Lovely 1891 Greek Revival church
- On-site parking (weather permitting)
- Easily accessible
- Heat/air conditioning
- Piano available
- Approved vendor list for AV equipment, caterers, etc.
- We reserve the right to assess a damage fee to be deducted from the deposit if the Property Manager deems there has been damage caused to the building or its site.
- Waterford Foundation Properties have protective easements on them. The easement holders may determine whether some uses are permissible.
- Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Rates subject to change without notice.