Advertise in the 73rd Waterford Fair Booklet!
Need a community service project for your staff? Sponsor our Local Libations Tent — pour beer, have fun and help the Foundation preserve the National Historic Landmark of Waterford. Or for $200 place an eighth of a page ad for your business in the collectible Fair Booklet. We offer a wide range of opportunities for all budgets.
RSVP Online or print & mail form!
Rates & Descriptions
Reservation Deadline – April 28, 2017
Art Deadline – July 7, 2017
DO YOU KNOW…
- Approximately 20,000 visitors attend the Waterford Fair annually, many returning year after year.
- A 2014 survey conducted by Visit Loudoun indicated that 65 percent of visitors to the Waterford Fair come from Virginia. Of those, 75.9 percent are women; 41.8 percent have college degrees; and 68 percent are day-trippers. Each spends an average of $337.11 on food, wine, events, shopping, and fuel. Those who spend the night spend an average of $1,042.22.
- They represent a huge pool of potential customers for your company—thousands of young families and high-end buying public interested in the Fair’s quality traditional crafts, historic homes privately owned which are open only once a year, and interactive history lessons about life in an early American rural village.
- The Waterford Fair provides an estimated $4.5 million annually in economic benefits to Loudoun businesses alone.
- A four-time winner of Loudoun County’s Event of the Year by Visit Loudoun, the Waterford Fair provides “lasting benefits to the community…and the generations of overnight stays and effective promotion to out-of-county visitors.”