MODERN FORENSICS IS THE MOST DYNAMIC
AND FASTEST GROWING SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!
This exciting week of Forensic study is designed for rising 6th – 8th grade students interested in forensics, archaeology and STEM EDUCATION.
The instructor, Dr. David Clark of Catholic University of America and NVCC, will introduce:
• Keeping a Forensic Journal
• Working with the human skeleton
• Identifying human bones
• How to age a skeleton
• Hands-on projects every day
• Graveyard Investigation
• Distinguishing human from animal bones
• King Richard III remains discovery….