12:00 am-11:59 pm
During this 24-hour period, please consider a generous year-end contribution to the Waterford Foundation––the gift of a future for a true American treasure, the Waterford National Historic Landmark, whose continued preservation is now threatened.
DECEMBER 12 &13
Join us in the beautifully preserved historic village of Waterford (a National Historic Landmark) for two days of crafts, home tours (Saturday only) and holiday fun. From handmade gifts to dazzling holiday lights, Waterford offers a warm welcome this holiday season.
Shopping venues open FREE to the public.
– Explore local handmade crafts on three floors of the Old Mill and the Corner Store.
– Meet Waterford Fair Juried artisans in the Old School and John Wesley Church Fellowship Hall.
– Browse for a gift at the Corner Store filled with local makers goods.
– Listen to carolers strolling the village or enjoy a concert in the John Wesley Church.
– Take your photo with Santa Claus at the Old Mill.
HOMES TOUR TICKETED EVENTS:
HOMES TOUR – SATURDAY, December 12, 11am – 4 pm. Tour 6 historic homes decorated for the holidays. Earlybird Tickets are $15. After December 1, tickets are $20.
CANDLELIGHT HOMES TOUR, December 12, 5pm – 7pm. Tour 6 historic homes decorated for the holidays. Earlybird tickets are $25. After December 1, tickets are $30.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
View All Events