2022 Feast With Friends Dinner Series
Join us for the 2022 Feast With Friends farm to table dinners.
Join a small group of Friends to support the work of the Waterford Foundation at the 2022 Feast With Friends, an intimate farm to table dinner for 40 guests in a picturesque garden in historic Waterford.
Menus: Vegetarian and vegan friendly menus are thoughtfully designed the week before each dinner to reflect the best of what’s currently growing on small farms in Loudoun County. Family style menus will include a salad course, two vegetable dishes and a main course with either chicken, lamb or fish, and dessert. Most special dietary needs can be accommodated, if communicated in advance. Walsh Family Wines and Wheatland Spring beer will be served with dinner.
New for 2022: begin the evening with a cocktail hour hosted by Waterford residents in their garden prior to the seated outdoor dinner at the Walker-Phillips House garden. Join us for an unforgettable evening celebrating the Waterford National Historic Landmark on one or more of the following dates:
- May 21 – Cocktail hour hosted by Jonathan Daniel and Lee Spangler at the Griffith-Gover House
- June 4 – Cocktail hour hosted by Isaac Johnson and Jeff Darrah at the Pink House
- July 2 – Cocktail hour hosted by Isaac Johnson and Jeff Darrah at the Pink House
- September 10 – Cocktail hour hosted Sue and Bill Manch at the Ephraim Schooley House
- September 24 – Cocktail hour hosted by Jonathan Daniel and Lee Spangler at the Griffith-Gover House
- October 15 – Cocktail hour hosted Sue and Bill Manch at the Ephraim Schooley House
Join us in one of three ways:
- Sponsor a Table for 10 ($5000) – Contact us for more information!
- Individual tickets ($275) – Buy Individual Tickets here now!
- Series tickets for 3 or 6 dinners ($225 per dinner) – Buy Series Tickets through May 31st!
Feast With Friends tickets include:
- Cocktails and appetizers hosted by Waterford residents
- Farm to table dinner featuring products from local farms, prepared by Nick Wiseman of DC’s Little Sesame
- Wine and beer pairings featuring Walsh Family Wines and Wheatland Spring beer.
- Coffee and dessert
- Exclusive outdoor dining experience featuring two historic properties in Waterford, Virginia
Attire: Think “Field Festive”! Cocktail hours and dinners will be held outdoors in gardens. Please dress for the weather and wear shoes appropriate for grass and the short walk between cocktail and dinner locations.
Dinner value: $100 per ticket. Additional cost for individual tickets and tables is a donation to the Waterford Foundation that may be tax deductible.