2023 Feast With Friends Dinner Series
Join us for the 2023 Feast With Friends farm to table dinners.
Join a small group of Friends to support the work of the Waterford Foundation at the 2023 Feast With Friends, an intimate farm to table dinner for 40 guests in a picturesque garden in historic Waterford.
Menus: Vegetarian and vegan friendly menus are thoughtfully designed the week before each dinner to reflect the best of what’s currently growing on small farms in Loudoun County. Family style menus will include a salad course, two vegetable dishes and a main course with either chicken, lamb or fish, and dessert. Most special dietary needs can be accommodated, if communicated in advance. Walsh Family Wines and Wheatland Spring beer will be served with dinner.
2023 Dates: Begin the evening with a cocktail hour hosted by Waterford residents in their garden prior to the seated outdoor dinner at the Walker-Phillips House garden. Join us for an unforgettable evening celebrating the Waterford National Historic Landmark on one or more of the following dates:
- May 20 ($150)
- June 10 ($150)
- September 16 ($150)
- October 7 – Waterford Fair weekend ($195)*
Tickets: Join us in one of three ways: (Tickets go on sale April 1, 2023)
- Buy a Table for 10 ($5000) – Contact us for more information!
- Series tickets ($395) – one ticket to each dinner May 20, June 10, September 16, available beginning March 24, 2023
- Individual tickets ($150/$195)
Business Sponsorship Opportunities: Contact us for more info!
- Series Sponsor: $15,000, logo on all series marketing
- Dinner Sponsor: $3000, 2 tickets to the sponsored dinner and logo on menu
Feast With Friends tickets include:
- Cocktails and appetizers hosted by Waterford residents beginning at 5pm
- Farm to table dinner featuring products from local farms, prepared by Nick Wiseman of DC’s Little Sesame
- Wine and beer pairings featuring Walsh Family Wines and Wheatland Spring beer.
- Coffee and dessert
- Exclusive outdoor dining experience featuring two historic properties in Waterford, Virginia
*Please note, the October 7 dinner takes place on the Saturday of the annual Waterford Fair. Feast With Friends tickets for October 7 will include a complimentary Waterford Fair ticket to enjoy October 6, 7, or 8, 2023. Find more information about the Waterford Fair at www.waterfordfairva.org.
Attire: Think “Field Festive”! Cocktail hours and dinners will be held outdoors in gardens. Please dress for the weather and wear shoes appropriate for grass and the short walk between cocktail and dinner locations.
Dinner value: $100 per ticket. Additional cost for individual tickets and tables is a donation to the Waterford Foundation that may be tax deductible.